why I like Scooter

We Got Us

Reaction score
Well that's a sort of standard plot device: "Create a conflict where there previously was none in order to give a character an important scene." Lol

Despite that I did like that scene because it actually was very Scooter. I mean he's not sure how to host a show so Kermit tells him to picture the audience naked. Scooter takes this a little too literally and thinks this is a requirement of hosting duties. After that's done, he's perfectly confident he can continue as host, lol.
Oh my, don't get me wrong...I squeezed my Dad's hand so hard I broke skin when Scooter got his own scene. :wink: I absolutely loved it. "You are all naked..." was half what came out of my mouth for two days afterwards. I also loved his perky "Bunsen could set Beaker on fire!" line. In the words of Rowlf: "Classic..."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh my, don't get me wrong...I squeezed my Dad's hand so hard I broke skin when Scooter got his own scene. :wink: I absolutely loved it. "You are all naked..." was half what came out of my mouth for two days afterwards. I also loved his perky "Bunsen could set Beaker on fire!" line. In the words of Rowlf: "Classic..."
Oh yeah I'm sort of glad I knew this scene was going to happen before I saw the film. Otherwise I would have spent most of the film upset that Scooter wasn't getting his own moment. :wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oh yeah I'm sort of glad I knew this scene was going to happen before I saw the film. Otherwise I would have spent most of the film upset that Scooter wasn't getting his own moment. :wink:
With the amount of screen time he's had in recent stuff, I would have been happy with upwards of one line. I'm so glad someone remembered how awesome he was. By the way, read your review of "Children's Songs and stories" and I'm putting it at the top of my Christmas list. (course, that probably means I'll be buying it for myself since most of my family members will shake their heads when they see the title).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
By the way, read your review of "Children's Songs and stories" and I'm putting it at the top of my Christmas list. (course, that probably means I'll be buying it for myself since most of my family members will shake their heads when they see the title).
Aw thanks, glad you liked it! Yeah thankfully my relatives haven't been too judgmental about that, lol.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
He is very youthful, fun, a great performer and good at what he does. Richard did made him very youthful and Scooter really just brings out the teenager in you.