Why Weren't Statler and Waldorf on Muppets Tonight

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i just thought of this right now i can't think of one program ( Maybe JHH) that they we not on please call me an idoit if i am wrong

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Oh but Statler and Waldorf were on Muppets Tonight. Don't you remember, they were in a nursing home watching the show on their TV sets.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i just thought of this right now i can't think of one program ( Maybe JHH) that they we not on please call me an idoit if i am wrong
They were on Muppets Tonight AND Jim Henson Hour.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They were on Muppets Tonight! They watched the show on television as opposed to in the studio. During the first season they watched the show at a nursing home, and in the secodn season they watched the show at a variety of different places, including a beach (in The Cameo Show), a bar (in the Don Rickles and Coolio episode), an outdoor resturaunt (in the Rick Morinus episode), and a Star Trek Convention cruise (in the Andie McDowell episode), among other places (the episodes with Pierce brosnan, Heather Locklear, and Paula Abdull were produced as part of the first season but weren't shown on TV untill the second season, so they were in the nursing home in hose secodn season epsiodes as well).

They also made a cameo appearance on-stage in the Whoopi Goldberg episode, and they appeared backstage at the end of The Best of Muppets Tonight!

They did, however, rarely appear on The Jim Henson Hour. I know that they made a cameo in the episode The Ratings Game (with Bobby McFerrin), as well as the special Miss Piggys Hollywood.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
wait man am i dumb thats right for some reason i forgot

i will gome home now