Wierd Kermit site

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen this site before, what's annoying about it is the photo's page, you can't easily view any of them, and you can't download decent sized images of 'em either. It is very Kermity though.

Pino

Reaction score
I like it.... funny and educational

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Its (like Pino sayed) funny but i think there are on some pages to much pictures.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My mama made that site for me when I was 3 years old. Shame shame.
My mama didn't really make it for me.

Actually, I like the little website. Plus, it offers you a chance to win a FREE KERMIT DOLL! You can't call that dumb!

I like it. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ah yes, kermit inspiration.
you see my muppet obsession began with wanting to know the words to The Rainbow Connection. So, I put it into google, and I find kermit inspiration. I am quickly addicted to all the songs on it. and I very quickly have them memorized. That addiction has of course been replaced with muppetcentral radio.

But yes, kermit inspiration is a nice site, which I like, and it has some good links. Some good info. games are good if you're bored enough. I sort of think of it as my introduction to my muppetfandom.
But I do have one complaint. There is a picture of Robin, and it is referred to as being "baby kermie". It bothers me.
But other than that, good site.