1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wierd Kermit site

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by bigbirdfan, May 10, 2005.

1. bigbirdfan

bigbirdfan New Member

2. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  3. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Ummm. Creative. :rolleyes:
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

My mama made that site for me when I was 3 years old. Shame shame.
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yeah, I've seen this site before, what's annoying about it is the photo's page, you can't easily view any of them, and you can't download decent sized images of 'em either. It is very Kermity though.
  6. Pino

Pino Member

I like it.... funny and educational
  7. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

Its (like Pino sayed) funny but i think there are on some pages to much pictures.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

My mama didn't really make it for me.

Actually, I like the little website. Plus, it offers you a chance to win a FREE KERMIT DOLL! You can't call that dumb!

I like it. :)
  9. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

ah yes, kermit inspiration.
    you see my muppet obsession began with wanting to know the words to The Rainbow Connection. So, I put it into google, and I find kermit inspiration. I am quickly addicted to all the songs on it. and I very quickly have them memorized. That addiction has of course been replaced with muppetcentral radio.

But yes, kermit inspiration is a nice site, which I like, and it has some good links. Some good info. games are good if you're bored enough. I sort of think of it as my introduction to my muppetfandom.
    But I do have one complaint. There is a picture of Robin, and it is referred to as being "baby kermie". It bothers me.
    But other than that, good site.