1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will Studio DC air in Canada?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by stick, Aug 2, 2008.

1. stick

stick New Member

muppets airing on tv in canada too i hope, is there a date?
    :)
  2. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

If you mean [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Studio DC: Almost Live!" I haven't seen it listed, not even on TFC (The Family Channel).

[/FONT][/FONT]
  3. pattywack

pattywack New Member

Yeah I've been wondering the date for Australia as well, I hope it comes here soon enough!
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Maybe it will soon? Of maybe other countries mi hgt get their own version with stars from the respected country they are shown it. But that's just my hopeful wishing. :o
  5. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

"Of maybe other countries mi hgt get their own version with stars from the respected country they are shown it."

I highly doubt that.

I caught Studio DC online from the link that was provided in the other thread around 8:20ish pm est.
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

But that could dub in in other languages.