1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Will the mini Muppets be affected by Disney?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Mar 3, 2004.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I have to say, I AM LOVING the mini muppets line(maybe even more than the regular line, I know, blasphemy) anyways, I was wondering if the mini muppet line will be affected?

Will series 3 of the mini muppets be affected at all? Also what is the schedule of the mini muppets in 2004?
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nothing has been really said about Palisades specifically but it sounds like Disney will be handling the Muppet licensing themselves. They could stop the licenses like Palisades/Sababa or let them run out and just make merch based on new things like Muppet movies and TV shows which nobody has the rights to do yet.