Will the Muppets Ever Reach Australia?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Just to go on a bit of a rant here.... I'm not usually one to have a fit, but I can't be the only Australian on here. I mean, it's the Muppets for crying out loud! There are so many fans over here that are hankering for a real Muppets experience. However it seems for us that our only chance is to travel to America or Europe. At the moment, it all just seems to be a hopeless pipe dream created millions of miles away.... When I heard there was another movie in the mix, I screamed and clapped for joy. Woohoo!! What could be better?! And when the plot was revealed and it said they were going to go on a world tour, I was like,"Yes! Finally! They're going to come over here!" Alas, no luck.....again. I feel foolish for complaining and I apologise if I'm wasting your time. I just....feel like I can chat to you guys about this. I've never had so much freedom of speech before. I love the Muppets to death, but when you are a teenager who is already picked on, Muppets aren't exactly the best thing to bring up in a conversation. Argh! Look at me, I'm rambling again! Anyway (awkward pause) if I had the chance, I would try to organise an event, maybe something like the MuppetFest where Australian fans from all over could have their chance to meet the awesomeness that is the Muppeteers! Anything like that would be amazing...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hopefully, Kermit will be back to promote the next movie.It would be nice if all the Muppets came over and if they could tour rather than a brief hop in Sydney and Melbourne!