Will the Sesame Biography special air again?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Hi guys. I remember watching a "Biography Close-Up" special focused on Sesame Street on A&E a few years ago(2001 to be exact). Very interesting special I have to say. Loved seeing the old clips on it,but will the special ever air again?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I am unsure if it will air again, I personaly hope it does. It is a great special. If you want to see it again, and even own it you can buy the special on DVD from A&E:

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=70669&browseCategoryId=&location=&parentcatid=&subcatid=
or on VHS
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=21593&browseCategoryId=&location=&parentcatid=&subcatid=

For this extraordinary special from A&E Biography, Sesame Street's producers allowed A&E Biography unrestricted access to all facets of the show's creation, and we'll follow one episode from the first writer's meeting to broadcast to see how it all comes together. Rare footage captures landmark moments, including the never-before-seen pilot episode, and extensive archival interviews with Jim Henson and Frank Oz offer insights into the creators' intentions. Meet the original Kermit (not a frog!) and, for see Muppeteers working their beloved characters.

An extraordinary chronicle of a landmark show, this Biography episode belongs in the collection of anyone who has ever gone to Sesame Street.

These DVD and VHS is one of the many titles in the A&E DVD Library of archived specials. This disc does not feature menu pages or special features like standard DVDs, simply the high quality program. Both the VHS and DVD come in standard cases with the A&E logos. Although these may not be really spiffy products you are paying for the program not the packaging.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Oddly enough, it was on the Biography channel here in Canada on Thursday, and I happened to record it. It is excellent!!!

eric

Jonathan

Reaction score
If you have the Biography channel its comming on 10-24-04 (this sunday) 7:00-8:00am