1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will there be a 2003 Holiday Figure?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ElectricMayhem9, Nov 3, 2003.

1. ElectricMayhem9

ElectricMayhem9 New Member

With Christmas coming, anyone know if a Christmas inspired exclusive is on its way?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I don't think Palisades has announced one yet, but given their track record, I wouldn't be surprised to expect one this year. It may only be available in a lottery to Collector's Club members though like the 2002 Holiday Kermit figure.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think I remember Ken saying there will be a seasonal exclusive. For the first time ever it will be totally exclusive to the club members. All this is going back a bit though - i'm pretty sure he said this year.
  4. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Yeah, last read it was a holiday figure for the CC, but nothing was annouced. It was suppose to be this year though. I guess a lot of people just forgot about it. It will certainly be a nice surprise. Maybe we'll see it around Thanks giving.
  5. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I saw it all and LOVED what it is! I can't wait to get mine.