1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

Will there be a 2003 Holiday Figure?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ElectricMayhem9, Nov 3, 2003.

1. ElectricMayhem9

ElectricMayhem9 New Member

With Christmas coming, anyone know if a Christmas inspired exclusive is on its way?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I don't think Palisades has announced one yet, but given their track record, I wouldn't be surprised to expect one this year. It may only be available in a lottery to Collector's Club members though like the 2002 Holiday Kermit figure.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think I remember Ken saying there will be a seasonal exclusive. For the first time ever it will be totally exclusive to the club members. All this is going back a bit though - i'm pretty sure he said this year.
  4. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Yeah, last read it was a holiday figure for the CC, but nothing was annouced. It was suppose to be this year though. I guess a lot of people just forgot about it. It will certainly be a nice surprise. Maybe we'll see it around Thanks giving.
  5. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I saw it all and LOVED what it is! I can't wait to get mine.