Will there be a Jim Henson Hour DVD?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I would love to see this show on DVD. But I don't see that being the case.

I'm just thankful that we're getting Fraggle Rock and The Muppet Show. I wouldn't mind if Muppets Tonight was on DVD either, but it's not one I wanting real bad. Still want it though.

DTWolf

Reaction score
I go back to my long-held dream of seeing a DVD of The Jim Henson Collection--a set of DVDs with numerous pieces by Jim and his company that would be unlikely to see release on their own (including Time Piece and The Cube, Wilkins coffee commercials, etc.). Parts of the Jim Henson Hour could fit in there.

However, my imagined set would probably be all stuff not held by Disney; and with Storyteller DVDs already out there, those segments would likely be left out as well. I don't know what pieces of the Jim Henson Hour that would leave, though. I don't remember what all was on the show, alas.

David French

Reaction score
Wacky Races was an unsuccessful show? If it was, it's certainly a cult classic today.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
David French said:
Wacky Races was an unsuccessful show? If it was, it's certainly a cult classic today.
I don't really know. All I know is that it was only on TV for one season. I don't know if it was cancled or if the shows producers chose not to make more episodes.