1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will there be a Muppet Show Season Four?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Gonzo the 2nd, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Gonzo the 2nd

Gonzo the 2nd New Member

My DVD of Season Three is almost scratched from overviewing. Was there a Season Four? Do we think Disney will release it? I can't believe there was life before Muppets...
    :zany:
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Yes there was a season 4. In fact there were 5 seasons altogether. And Disney is planning to release them also eventually.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah. Disney has decided to make a commitment to release them. Unlike The Tick, Darkwing Duck and Ducktales.... *&^%

But the Muppet show volumes are always big sellers. It's almost hard to go to a Target and find more than one or two copies left on the shelves, while a lot of other good sellers are 4-6 disks deep on a shelf.
  4. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

That's why I would usually order the DVD from Amazon. it's a long wait but it's worth it.