1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Will we have a new menu soon?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by trekkie1701E, Nov 9, 2003.

1. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

It has been a while since we've had a new menu. Are we gonna get one for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

A Christmas Together theme could be cool :) :D

2. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

OK, I missed the Halloween one. Didn't log in on that day :rolleyes:

3. NikZane

NikZane Member

there was a halloween one?!?!

4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The Halloween menu was up for five days. Be on the lookout for the Thanksgiving menu in a couple weeks. Almost all of the major holidays and Muppeteer birthdays are covered. Jamie plans to do some new holidays for 2004.

5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Jamie rocks on the graphic front. He's my hero.

6. NikZane

NikZane Member

Here here!

-

Do the custom menus only appear on the front page? I'm sure there wasn't a 5 day gap of me *not* logging into the forums, but I do forget to check for news and stuff on the front page for days at a time sometimes.

7. Phillip

Yeah, the holiday menus are only on the front page. Some people make MC their home page each day to always see the latest updates and menus.

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, you said, oh I dun'know, monthes ago that we would get a new Forum menu soon, I was just wondering why we still have the other one.

I am not complaining or anything, just wondered.

9. Phillip

The new forum menu and some of the other forum elements won't possibly change until vB 3.0 final is released. This is because we need to know the final graphic set/colors before we can make changes to that. The new menu needs to blend in well with the forum changes. According to folks at Jelsoft this should happen by the end of the year or early 2004. Our changes will roll out probably 1-3 months after that depending on other projects.

10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

cool!!! any other ideas what's coming up in the future (like this little nifty quick reply, it saves me a lot of slow modem time!)

ooooor *in a whiney tone*

Is there ANYTHING we can do about the 120 second rule???

11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Where there be some new Muppet characters seen on any of the new menus? Like any Sesame Street characters we haven't seen yet. I would love to see some of the Music Characters. Like How Now Brown Cow, Rebel L and the Beatles. I think that would be cool to see. I can't wait for the new look. Muppet do overs.