1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wiz. World Dr. Teeth and/or McDonalds GMC standup

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by GalioHoopHoop, Jul 15, 2002.

1. GalioHoopHoop

GalioHoopHoop New Member

.....I just realized I did my name wrong...it's meant to be GalioHoopHoop, not Hopp. Oh well.
    I'm sure it's a long shot, but I'm desperately trying to track down a Wizard World Dr. Teeth repaint. I'm also searching for a piece I had looooong ago. It was a big cutout of Fozzie, Kermit and Gonzo in their press duds from the Great Muppet Caper. It was given to me by a friend of the family who ran a McDonalds...does anyone have one, or even a recollection of it?
    Please email me at jefvanpelt@aol.com if you can help. Thanks.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just corrected your membername for you from "Hopp" to "Hoop".

I'm aware of those cut-outs. There is also a nice one of Kermit and Piggy on a bicycle. There is also one of Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo hanging from the balloon at the beginning of Caper.
  3. GalioHoopHoop

GalioHoopHoop New Member

Phillip,

Thank you...for the name change and for the reassurance those pieces actually existed and were not just figments of my imagination.

Jeff