1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Wizard Con Chicago Tickets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by uncleduke, Jun 23, 2002.

1. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

If any of you out there are in the Chicago area, and want to go to Wizard World Con, Please send me a Personal Message.
    I just discovered I can get a pass for all 4 days, and will supply someone with a ticket in exchange for a Vanishing Cream Beaker.
    This will save you a $20.00 admission.

2. gorry

gorry New Member

hey,i'd take it but i live in PA and i'm gettin my beakers without going myself.

3. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

I thought that the con lasted for only 3 days.

4. MikeHornPalisad

MikeHornPalisad New Member

The show is Friday, Saturday and SUnday (July 5, 6, 7)

And also, Palisades is taking on volunteers to work at our booth. Volunteers will get a VC Beaker and Palisades T-shirt, along with a full access 3 day pass for FREE!

Check out our site, in the NEWS section (http://www.palisadestoys.com/HTML/NewsFrame.html) for info on how to apply.

Mike H

5. gorry

gorry New Member

yeah,people start helpin out.so then ya get can your own beaker, lol.

6. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

Seems like a fair trade.:)

7. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Wow that is a great deal! Do that instead!

Are you looking for vounteers for SD?