Wizard World Philly-Sweetums

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
I was at Wizard World yesterday and today, going back tomorrow, Jenny at the Palisades booth told me to expect an announcement concerning the Sweetums figure next week on their website. :smile:
But as far as the Jim Henson figure it looks as if it may not come out. :boo:

WiGgY

Reaction score
What? That's impossible. It's suppose to be a Palisades Direct exclusive as well as sold at various Henson events. Why the heck wouldn't it come out now?

Filo

Reaction score
Sweetums release...

I see that Sweetums is being released at a website as the exclusive to them. Any idea when preorders will be available? :confused:

I saw it at Wizard Philly as well....looks GREAT...as does the series 10! (esp Uncle Deadly!) :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
I really doubt that news is true. Ken was even talking about the packaging for it just a day or two ago.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
No Jim Henson Figure, thats pretty bad!
The Jim Henson figure is going to be sold from the Palisades site for anyone who wants it. He will be available in October/November while Sweetums is scheduled for a September/October release.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MuppetNewsFlash said:
...But as far as the Jim Henson figure it looks as if it may not come out. :boo:
I realize this is an older thread, but I too was at Wizard World Philly and asked about the Jim figure. They say it is going to come out, but the JHC still has some issues with the sculpt and likeness of the figure. The guy at Palisades said that both companies want the figure to be perfect as they are both very respectful and dedicated to Jim. I asked if it was going to be a club members exclusive too, and he said it would be available to club members, but not limited to; and that there was still discussion that it would be available to an online retailer.

I've no insider information or nothin', this was told to me direct from a Palisades employee. Hope it helps!

WiGgY

Reaction score
It will likely be a Palisades Direct figure meaning it will be sold from the site store. Club Membrs get a slight break like free shipping on the Pink Panther exclusive and stuff like that. I'm not sure what kind of price break club members will get on the Jim Henson puppet figure.

Filo

Reaction score
Sweetums reservations

They are taking reservations for Sweetums on the exclusive website now. They say they are sending a link out to those that reserve to point them to the purchase. They also say it will be about $35 + s&h.

I reserved mine! :cool: