1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Woman is murdered on Carol Spinney property

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Kevin the Frog, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Just heard about it on Fox News. Too bad for the woman.
    I got really scared when I heard murder and 'the performer who plays Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street' in the same sentence.

I know, not a very positive thread, but it is muppet i guess
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So does this mean those people think Caroll Spinney killed her?! Was the woman relative or something? Why else would she be on Caroll's property?
  3. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

4. D'Snowth

5. Sorry, I should have stated up front that I don't think the woman had anything to do with Carol Spinney. I think Carol has a large wooded property and that may have been a good place to dump a body . . . not that I would know about either.

Big Bird and Oscar are fine, as well as Carol's friends and family.
  6. D'Snowth

Wow, well that's a relief.
  7. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

thats kinda creepy... what is up with the world today? murder someone then try to dump them on big birds land?! no really, the world we live in is very scary.
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh...that's terrablke. And the jokes on the news will be unbelievable...
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

you can't joke about murder
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Man, that's nuts!
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Your right. What is this world coming to? To many murders. This is one wrong way of going and to drop off the body on someone else land is rude. Thought he could get away with it by droping off the body on some nice man's land just because he works in a childern show. That is plain bad persone. :grouchy:
  12. Gonzoid247

Gonzoid247 New Member

They found the guy who did it, too.

The case was cracked by Sherlock Hemlock.

:halo:
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Wow, this report expands on the situation and gets pretty graphic in detail:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10468647/ Definately pretty disturbing. Looks like she was found in a shed, and the accuser is Spinney's handyman. It also appears she was killed off the property, and then dragged into one of his sheds.

Just one of those messed up coincidences. I got to meet and hang out with Carolll, and he seems like the kind of strong good person who probably wont be too shaken by this. I'm just glad noone tried to break into his home.

There's a lot of sickos that seem to go unchecked by society, so this stuff is bound to happen.

Now, I know Big Bird knows Snuff, but this is rediculous.

Tell that to the billions of people from 94 to 97 who made OJ jokes. Hey, didnt the Swedish Chef make an OJ joke a couple months ago on movies.com?