1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Hubert, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Watching GMC today, I just had to wonder: does anyone know when the first time that Animal shouted these famous lines? For some reason I don't remember, was it GMC? It seems like it should have been earlier, yet I can't recall when that might be.

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

I watched The Muppets Take Manhattan on DVD earlier this week and I realized that Animal shouted, "WOMAN! WOMAN!" while chasing a college female student with a yellow sweater, while Kermit was talking to the audience.

So, I was guessing The Muppets Take Manhattan was when he shouted those famous lines.

3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

GMC was before TMTM, so that shouting in GMC would predate yours.

I'm wondering, could there have been a TMS episode where he shouted it, maybe in reference to a female guest star? Just a wild idea...