Women's Day Muppet pattern from 1969

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Hi

I've just returned to this with the thought of making something from the patetrn, if only for a bit of fun, but I can't get the link from your site to work...Any thoughts? sorry.

All best,

James

Blink

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
Hi

I've just returned to this with the thought of making something from the patetrn, if only for a bit of fun, but I can't get the link from your site to work...Any thoughts? sorry.

All best,

James
Hey James,

There is an update at the botton of the post (the red lettered title) that states the link no longer works and to email Andrew directly. You can email him at:

puppetvision AT gmail dot com

Hope that helps.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
DevonMiles said:
For some reason I can't go to the article; is there some other link to go directly to it? How did you other guys view it??
This is an old thread, the link isn't available anymore.

zns

Reaction score
I hope that somebody has the link because I would relly like to make puppets like that. I wish I had those patterns.:frown:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
DevonMiles, Barry Lee and zns, you three must have missed this post by Blink from this morning.

Blink said:
Hey James,

There is an update at the botton of the post (the red lettered title) that states the link no longer works and to email Andrew directly. You can email him at:

puppetvision AT gmail dot com

Hope that helps.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
DevonMiles, Barry Lee and zns, you three must have missed this post by Blink from this morning.
Um, I told them the link doesn't work....

Phantom

Reaction score
I saved it as a pdf file. I'll put it on my website and post a link in a little while. Right now I'm downloading via dial up. 36MB...its going to take forever.