Won't be seeing me for some time

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I am GROUNDED from the internet forever or at least thats what my dads says so wish me the best of luck
Love always,
Scarlett

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Good luck, Scarlett! The best! Yes, yes. The best of luck. If I got grounded from the net forever, I'd go insane...r.
:sympathy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
oOoanimaloOo said:
I am GROUNDED from the internet forever or at least thats what my dads says so wish me the best of luck
Love always,
Scarlett
YIKES! I guess he was right when he said you were grounded from the internet forever. it's been almost 8 months!!!

I wonder how Scarlett is doing?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
She has been back a few times since then. Her last post was October 24. So maybe she's not completely grounded...
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I kinda wonder what was being looked at on the net to begin with that caused her to be grounded from looking at the net...?

Beebers

Reaction score
Me, too.

I will say that I would not have hesitated grounding from the Net if warranted.

We didn't have a computer in the house till three months ago and I'm glad I didn't have to raise someone around it. I would have had some pretty tough rules, and stuck to them, if we'd had one.

It's possible it was for safety, also; we've had some VERY bad incidents in our area (which I won't go into here) due to Net hookups.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wonder if a recent incident here where a woman was found dead in the park was part of this kind of deal; there was also another incident a while back where 2 men stabbed each other to death in a car and died there! You HAVE to wonder what's up with that'un.

Beebers

Reaction score
Well, Cautionary Tales, to all of you out there, I hope you're listening. A teenage local girl here was promptly murdered not long ago by a guy she'd been corresponding with on the Net who talked her into meeting him in person. Among other tragedies - that's only one. You wouldn't hook up with a stranger who showed up at your door, so don't hook up with strangers on the Net. There is NO DIFFERENCE. Just don't; predators use the Net to get what they want. I don't understand why kids aren't grasping that simple fact.