Woo-hooo I Did It!!!! I Am A Senior Member!

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
Save a spot in the hot tub i'm a senior member!
I think I have a few more years before I can get in the hot tub. As for now I am the hot tub boy who brings drinks to those in the hot tub and then cleans it after.:frown:

beaker

Reaction score

you say you gotta wear clothes....and look at that!!!!! AHHHH did they wear THAT in the 80's?????
Hey now, I seem to be the only one *wearing* clothes...how odd^_^ But hmm, maybe some of that 80's fashion wasnt so hot.

I dont drink, but I'll have a non alcoholic Tokyo Tea with cherries!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Welp, welcome to the Mount Olympus of the MCForum. When Mike (Grail) was still around, he told me there was a Senior Washroom, but I have yet to locate it. I think its invisible. Like the Questing Beast. But anyway, congratz. :smile:

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Re: Woo-hooo I Did It!!!! I Am A Senior Member!

Originally posted by Thog
I think I have a few more years before I can get in the hot tub. As for now I am the hot tub boy who brings drinks to those in the hot tub and then cleans it after.:frown:
A Pool Boy!
I don't think I should make any of the jokes that are running thru my head right now. Family Friendly board you know!

Jamie and I have dibs on the hot tub though. And we'll have 2 bloody mary's please.:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
hey that could be my new sig! *jumps in hot tub next to super scooter*

HOWDY!

*looks at beaker*

you say you gotta wear clothes....and look at that!!!!! AHHHH did they wear THAT in the 80's?????

hmm for the bar....got any chocolate milk?

oh man someone could take THAT the wrong way....

Sarah Senior
I'm scared.

the great prawn

Reaction score
congratulations, but my question is..................how do you become a senior member and a member,:confused:

the great prawn :rolleyes:

radionate

Reaction score
Its all based on your number of posts. Members have 30 or 35 or more posts. Senior Members are those over 1000.

Thog

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Woo-hooo I Did It!!!! I Am A Senior Member!

Originally posted by radionate
A Pool Boy!

Jamie and I have dibs on the hot tub though. And we'll have 2 bloody mary's please.:big_grin:
Thats what I was drinking all day on Monday and Tuesday during the storm. I think I need to lay off them for a while.

dan