WooHOO!!!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
In exactly 3 weeks,I'm going to St. Louis,MO. on vacation!:excited:
My aunt lives out there and so does a friend of mine from another board. So it'll be a lot of fun. My aunt & I are very close (she's my godmother:halo: as well as sharing the same first name as me.)
After all that's happened lately,I need a break from everything here in FL. (a friend of mine hasn't spoken to me in nearly a month & I have no idea why:rolleyes: . I tried calling her but she hasn't called me back.)
I know I'll have a blast!

Crazy Harry: Did someone say "blast"??

Oh no!YIKES!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Missouri, eh? Well, hope you have a great time! I know quite a bit about Missouri...I had to do a project about it for a little "State Fair" we had a school.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh Kathy, St. Louis is so great. I know you'll have a great time! And you certainly do deserve to!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, St. Louis is awesome, my husband's grandparents are from there! Make sure you go to Union Station and listen to the "Singing Fudge Guys" They're awesome. And the Arch is cool and all that jazz. Anyway, have a great time!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ooh, St. Louis is awesome, my husband's grandparents are from there! Make sure you go to Union Station and listen to the "Singing Fudge Guys" They're awesome. And the Arch is cool and all that jazz. Anyway, have a great time!
Never been to St. Louis but here's more on US. http://stlouisunionstation.com/ It's nice when they can make use of old RR stations.