1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

WOOOOO!! Electic Mayhem Drum Set

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Erine81981, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I found it one Ebay and won it. Well I wouldn't say I won it but I bought it. I can't wait to get it when I send off the money. WOOOOOOO!!! :sing: I got a muppet drum And it really makes me feel so good I can't wait to play with Just hope my parents don't through it out or me out :sing:

2. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

EM Drum Set?

Is it the full trap drum kit with Dr. Teeth and Animal on it?

I found one a few years ago almost MIB on a NYC trip. It's a nice piece to add to any collection.

Enjoy!

3. Erine81981

Yep. It just didn't have the drum sticks. I know I can get my own but did the drum sticks have anything on the as in of Muppet writing?

4. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

small sticks

No, but they aren't normal drum sticks either.

I haven't seen them in while as it is a part of my permanent collection on teh other side of the county, but if i remember correctlyt they are smaller then normal sticks as teh sets are made for kids.

5. Erine81981

Oh. Thanks Stulz

6. daughterdeadly

daughterdeadly New Member

Lucky, good find...

7. Camellia

Camellia New Member

fraggle rock set

hi, cool! congrats! Does anyone have the fraggle rock set? does anyone have a picture anywhere? :) thanks!

8. Erine81981

Thank you Camellia Look in the collectible pages of toys and you can see what the drum set looks like.