WOOOOO!! Electic Mayhem Drum Set

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found it one Ebay and won it. Well I wouldn't say I won it but I bought it. I can't wait to get it when I send off the money. WOOOOOOO!!! :sing: I got a muppet drum And it really makes me feel so good I can't wait to play with Just hope my parents don't through it out or me out :sing:

Stulz

Reaction score
EM Drum Set?

Is it the full trap drum kit with Dr. Teeth and Animal on it?

I found one a few years ago almost MIB on a NYC trip. It's a nice piece to add to any collection.

Enjoy!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Is it the full trap drum kit with Dr. Teeth and Animal on it?

I found one a few years ago almost MIB on a NYC trip. It's a nice piece to add to any collection.

Enjoy!
Yep. It just didn't have the drum sticks. I know I can get my own but did the drum sticks have anything on the as in of Muppet writing?

Stulz

Reaction score
small sticks

No, but they aren't normal drum sticks either.

I haven't seen them in while as it is a part of my permanent collection on teh other side of the county, but if i remember correctlyt they are smaller then normal sticks as teh sets are made for kids.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Stulz said:
No, but they aren't normal drum sticks either.

I haven't seen them in while as it is a part of my permanent collection on teh other side of the county, but if i remember correctlyt they are smaller then normal sticks as teh sets are made for kids.
Oh. Thanks Stulz

Camellia

Reaction score
fraggle rock set

Erine81981 said:
I found it one Ebay and won it. Well I wouldn't say I won it but I bought it. I can't wait to get it when I send off the money. WOOOOOOO!!! :sing: I got a muppet drum And it really makes me feel so good I can't wait to play with Just hope my parents don't through it out or me out :sing:
hi, cool! congrats! Does anyone have the fraggle rock set? does anyone have a picture anywhere? :smile: thanks!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you Camellia Look in the collectible pages of toys and you can see what the drum set looks like.