1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Worm on Sesame Street?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by greenman, Nov 11, 2004.

1. greenman New Member

Does anyone know what was used to make the worm on Sesame Street? Oscar's little friend?
    Thank you,
    Joe :grouchy:
  2. Whatever Active Member

His name is Slimey, and I do not know how he was made.
  3. ToasterBoy Member

In the Muppets make Puppets book there's a tutorial on how to make a very similar worm out of a regular kitchen sponge. Basically you just use scissors and kind of carve out the round worm shape and then shove a wire in each end. (It's a little more detailed than that, but that's basic idea.

I used that tutorial, but carved mine out of Foam. I've actually made two banana slugs that way. I'll try and get some pictures.

Grant