Worst Muppet Video Game?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, there weren't a lot released. I only had Gameboy's On With the Show! and License to Croak. Both were an enjoyable gaming experience. (Insert nerdy emoticon here)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Chaos at the Carnival for NES

I have have a full playthrough of License to Croak on my youtube channel (I need to get on finishing my playthrough of animorphs :shifty:)

But it's full of annotations pointing out everything wrong with the game and overall making fun of it.

grovelwood528

Reaction score
I had the Game Boy Color one titled "The Muppets". It was kind of fun but a bit disappointing as well

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Ya, I wasn't a huge fan of the "The Muppets" for Game Boy color. I felt it was super repetitive and didn't have too much substance to it. I mean, I like jumping and ducking as much as the next guy, but a little something extra would have been nice.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The better question is, are any of them any good? Pigs in Space for Atari is the only one that I've played that's remotely enjoyable. And that's because it's stolen games.

Chaos at the Carnival is just terrible on all counts. When the levels are actually fun, they go on too long. The controls are crap. A 5 foot wide Kermit has to navigate through 2 inch narrow rock openings. And when and if you even get to the last level, the controls go from terrible to *&^%$!!!! as you have to push a giant monster off a cliff with a feather in the most awkward way possifreakingble.

Oh, and after all that headbanging wonder, you get rewarded with this...

In character, yes. Also annoying as crap to be insulted when you win a terrible game.

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Muppet Pinball Mayhem wasn't that bad, either. Then again, it was a pinball game. How can you possibly screw that up.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, there are bigger games like Muppet Party Cruise, Muppet Race Mania, and Muppet Monster Adventure. I never played any of them, but they seemed fun.

The only ones that I have played are "On to the Show" and "License to Croak". Both were enjoyable, though License to Croak felt a tad to easy. Also, you have to let yourself lose certain levels in order to get to the mini games.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
"The Muppet CD Rom: Muppets Inside" for Windows 95 - HANDS DOWN WINS!!!!!! :smile: