Worst Muppet Video Game?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppet Pinball Mayhem wasn't that bad, either. Then again, it was a pinball game. How can you possibly screw that up.
There are those that do on part of bad game physics. There's a very infamous example, but I forget what it was.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Muppet Party Cruise is fun. Lots of flaws, but I can still play and enjoy it. Muppet Monster Adventure gets points for featuring Robin, but some of that platformer business made me want to chuck the controller. I ended up quitting partway through, and I usually stick with games to the very end.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
That's an easy one.... Chaos of Carnival for NES! I can remember buying that back around 1991 or so and was so excited because it was a video game with the Muppets and I started playing it and was instantly bummed. The graphics are typical for the time but it's the whole play of the game that was horrible as well as the very repetitive music. Once I got the key to look for Piggy, I could never figure out how to move Kermit correctly and died every time.

I really wish Disney would get a new game on the market. That would be great. :smile: