worst news about Sesame Street Unpaved

Erine81981

Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!!!!!

I can't believe you said that. Yes I know that Elmo's World has its own Show now but you can't say that. Its like saying Cookie Monster not liking cookies anymore. Listen before long I think that Sesame Street or Sesame WorkShop will get its own channel. (HOPING) But Don't say Noggin will get rid of Sesame Street. It drives that fans crazy. Now please don't take it the wrong way. I just can't stand people giving up. If we keep watching maybe they'll keep showing it. So keep up the the watching it. Bye. Thanks.:smile:

CookieFan

Reaction score
I think that is Noggin wanted to really dump SS they would have cut it down to 1 show during the new season and dumped PWMS all together since Elmo's not featured on that (where ARE those new PWMS eps anyway???). But they didn't. They are still showing SS 3 times a day, and PWMS twice.

mikealan

Reaction score
:wink: ssetta, I think the Season 31 episodes show some classic SS oldies before 15-30 minutes of Elmo's World:

-Cheerleader muppets cheer for the letter F (an oldie, but the AM goodie from 1969)

-Mask numbers animations (They appeared many times on Season 25, and, yes, they're back on this season. THANKS NOGGIN!!)

-Creatures on parade holding numbers

-Mythical creatures forming numbers

-Growing numbers segments and "Bellhop" animation series

-Teeny Little Super Guy!!

-Little Chrissy sings "8 Balls of Fur"

-number animations that feature Maria as a voiceover to count each animal until we see the number of how many animals

-Animated segment where the boy fishes the alphabet to make alphabet soup

-old format of the drawings of each letter of the alphabet, but it ends with part of the new format of T-Z

-Ladybug Picnic!!

-Alligator King & his 7 sons!!

-old Bert and Ernie skit from the 1970's where Ernie finished taking a bath in his pajamas, and Bert told him that there is one thing he forgot to do-he floods the whole bathroom because he forgets to turn off the water

-the NOO-nee-NOO typewriter guy!!

-sand letter animations with the banjo music

-Hand Talk film