Worst News Ever

ssetta

Reaction score
I just talked to Mary Parker, the lady at Noggin Programming, and I found out the new schedule. They are actually getting even more Sesame Street, from Season 31. But both the Season 25 shows, and Sesame Street Unpaved will be gone. Well, in VERY limited rotation. Once a month, that is. She has absolutely no knowledge of this. She just meanly said, "those are pretty much gone forever." She knows nothing. I'll tell you what. I'm gonna post the phone number of Noggin on this website. And if you would, would you please call that number and ask to speak to Noggin Programming, Mary Parker is the woman I talked to. Here's that number:

(212) 654-7707

So please call her and tell her how you feel, because they hate phone calls!!

ssetta

Reaction score
I NEED someone to reply to this post!!!

furryfella

Reaction score
Noggin

Thats Just sad!! I hope these mary person can be more help to those People WHO never have seen the Classic SS unpaved shows yet!!! :concern:

jadziamorgan

Reaction score
It's me again already - this is where I am showing my ignorance - what is SS unpaved and why is Season 25 so special - is it when SS was 25 years old??? Are we on season 31 now ?? I don't know because Channel 4 (in the UK) , showed a real mish mash so I never knew which order they were - some were hour shows some were half hour and seemed to come from all different eras (I could always tell by Marias hair!!) Hope to be of some help in this crisis but can you expalin what it's all about to a newbie!

Byee Liz

RedLovesElmo

Reaction score
same question

yeah, same questions from me. i'm a newbie to the boards, this is my first post. but what is SS unpaved?

Erine81981

Reaction score
SS Unpaved is?

:smile: I'm just started last week of being a user. So here it is. SS unpaved is the old SS episodes. Like 1969 when it began and 1970's and the 80's sometimes. It was cool and if they take it off noggin people who enjoys SS unpaved will miss it as well as the people who have never seen it and that is SS unpaved. I'm kind of glad that I have alot of episodes of that show or I would never see it again. So here's to all of ya'll Noggin Fans "I hope they don't take it off the air. " Bad News. :grouchy:

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, what are you waiting for? Call that number I posted above, ask for Mary Parker, and tell her how you feel! They hate phone calls!

But you have to wait until during the week.

jadziamorgan

Reaction score
Can we get SSU on DVD????

Certainly sounds like something should be done - I guess us in the Uk can't help too much in that department - but surely they can put a load of SSU episodes on DVD - those shows are gold! I only just remember them from about 10 years ago - occasionally Channel 4 would show some early ones amongst the others. You know I don't even remember seeing an episode with Mr Hooper in - I only learnt about him from the book. And the way SS dealt with his death . I think as TV goes on more and more stuff is going to be left unrepeated as there are just too many shows. However in my mind I'd rather watch SS than yet another real -life/ fly on the wall programme (what I call cheap TV - no actors, no script, etc - who needs it!!).

Does anyone have any phone no.s we can use here in the UK to campaign for more DVD's/videos or more repeats on TV??

mikealan

Reaction score
I'm very sad that all of the Henson shows like early Sesame Street and The Muppet Show had been off the air forever! But I'm not gonna give up! I certainly have 8 of 67 Sesame Street Unpaved episodes and 45 full-length episodes of The Muppet Show. If I contact to you to trade or buy all of the other episodes of Sesame Street Unpaved, 123 Sesame (Season 25), The Muppet Show (full-length with UK skits), and Muppets Tonight, I'll be happy!