Worst News Ever

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They must hate e-mails even more because, I e-mailed the programming telling them how "we" felt, this was about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and they haven't replied, or even to the I sent to them months ago telling them my idea of a "perfect" Noggin Line-up. I noticed this morning about the Tiny Planets thing, and I was reaaly disappointed because I love to watch PWMS before I go to home-school on Thursdays. Maybe if we all pitch in and call Noggin giving them a piece of our minds, they'll finally quit being obsessed with Nick Jr. and bring back PWMS, Sesame Unpaved, and Season 25! :smile:

mikealan

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
They must hate e-mails even more because, I e-mailed the programming telling them how "we" felt, this was about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and they haven't replied, or even to the I sent to them months ago telling them my idea of a "perfect" Noggin Line-up. I noticed this morning about the Tiny Planets thing, and I was reaaly disappointed because I love to watch PWMS before I go to home-school on Thursdays. Maybe if we all pitch in and call Noggin giving them a piece of our minds, they'll finally quit being obsessed with Nick Jr. and bring back PWMS, Sesame Unpaved, and Season 25! :smile:
Well, Geoffrey just told me that PWMS would be back on Noggin next Monday, but I believe that Tiny Planets will soon become a whole half-hour show.

ssetta

Reaction score
Mikealan, how do you KNOW that?

That's something I suggested years ago. Call that number, ask for Meeri Park (I got her name wrong before), and tell her how you feel!

prickle747

Reaction score
wish noggin was in our area not available in Canada

would love to help out

ya know the time that heard it was on SSU (late light- 1 am ?)
i thought there was nothing wrong with that.change the daytime schedule fine, at least air them late night (SSU) even change the time again if needed.

keep the memories ALIVE !! FOR EVERYONE

D'Snowth

Reaction score
prickle747 said:
wish noggin was in our area not available in Canada
You have it lucky, you live in a country where they still play "Wimzie's House" on a regular basis. Oh I miss that show so much!