1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Worst walk around Miss Piggy costume ever

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Drtooth, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I think I'm more concerned about Cookie Monster and why he looks fascinated by Big Bird's...rear end
  2. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

What is this I don't even...​
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

seriously is that big bird.....>vomits<
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Dude WTH?? Scary!!! :boo:
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I've seen a worse big bird. We had a store that said they had big bird apearing as a promotion for PBS. It looked like a ratty duck suit, Nothing like Birg Bird.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah... but the fact it's holding that bathing suit just... it adds a layer of absolutely disturbing that just a bad suit can't deliver.
  7. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

8. KirbTreelo05

This image pretty much sums up my thoughts on the Sesame English walkarounds:​
    [​IMG]
    Why? Why do they have to look like this?! Why didn't someone get VEE to make them instead?​

They're not completely-eye-burning hideous, but these costumes look too knock-off-ish to be official...​

9. Warldorf

Warldorf Active Member

In the words of the Swedish Chef... Eene shporkdee what the hey?
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  10. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

OMGONZO!!!!
    What the Fozzie?
    That's....So....Wierd.....Know what? I think I'll repeat the thread name.

YEEEAAAAHHHRRRGG!!!!!
  11. KirbTreelo05

12. Walter

Walter Active Member

0_0.. But..But I like Rugrats..Why Man Baby Tommy?? Why would you do this to me!?!?! You're scaring away my childhood D-: !!!!

Lol, "Big Bear" is just plain aweful.. Cookie monster sad to say, was the "least offensive" of the bunch imo..
  13. KirbTreelo05

LOL! xD Yeah, I didn't think CM was bad either but I just threw him in since he was up there and he's a Muppet too...And I just put Tommy in there for the lulz. :p

I think Big Bear's gonna haunt me in my dreams. ._. Why is that child not running away in fear?! Does he not see the EYES?! :cry:
    Walter and miss kermie like this.
  14. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i would look but i'm already been cosmeticly blinded by the others one which website am i on?
    miss kermie likes this.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, that's one of the best unlicensed Big Birds I've ever seen. Certainly a deal more official looking than that Sesame English walkarounds. Even Big Bird plush dolls don't look that good half the time.

But again, these really don't count, as all the others on this list are officially licensed (I wonder about the Piggy in the documentary, though).
  16. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

they are ugly
  17. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Is it because they look like pinatas that I want to beat them....? o_o Or are they awakening some deeply feral instinct within?
  18. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

*lol* OMG! It's making me think of this old early Mickey Mouse from the early Disneyland days. It is scary looking and have been told to have scared kids back in the day.

[​IMG]
  19. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!! O___O

Nightmare fuel. Terrifying in any decade.
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with its mouth? :o
    KirbTreelo05 and bandit like this.