1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Would anyone help??

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by JamieDenny, Dec 26, 2002.

1. JamieDenny

JamieDenny New Member

Hello
    Hope you all had a great Christmas and got all you wanted. I need a favour form a fellow Muppet fan. Being in the UK and NOT having Cable i have experienced frustration.
    Desperation has got the best of me. I must have a copy of It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie I'd gladly write you a check for getting the thing for me and posting it as NBC only ships within the USA
    Pleeease
    Thx
    Jamie

2. anathema

anathema Active Member

If you're still looking, drop me a line.

3. JamieDenny

JamieDenny New Member

Than you sooo Much

Hi Alex,
    Im still looking and still desperate so may I take you up on your kind offer of help.
    My Email is JamiesInferno@yahoo.com
    Jamie

4. camilla

camilla Member

Hope you all had a great Christmas and got all you wanted. I need a favour form a fellow Muppet fan. Being in the UK and NOT having Cable i have experienced frustration.
    Desperation has got the best of me. I must have a copy of It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie I'd gladly write you a check for getting the thing for me and posting it as NBC only ships within the USA
    Pleeease
    Thx
    Jamie [/B][/QUOTE]

Me too. I'm desperate to see it. Anyone let m know if you can send me a copy. I'd pay postage etc

Camilla

5. anathema

anathema Active Member

Drop me an email :)