Would Someone Recommend a Message Board?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm looking into creating a message board for my website for two reasons: A. Because I want to unite Kathy Greenwood fans into one location, and 2. Just about EVERY website has a message board. Could one of youse guys recommend a good and preferably FREE message board I could use for my site?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm looking into creating a message board for my website for two reasons: A. Because I want to unite Kathy Greenwood fans into one location, and 2. Just about EVERY website has a message board. Could one of youse guys recommend a good and preferably FREE message board I could use for my site?
What else does Kathy Greenwood do besides Whose Line? She isn't even on that show hardly ever either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, since she's Canadian-bound, we American's don't get to see more of what she does, but anyway, she starred in a Canadian comedy-drama called "Wind at My Back", in which she plays the aunt of struggling family in the 1930's I believe. Also, she stars in a live show in Canada called "Women Fully Clothed" (which also co-stars Colin's wife, Debra McGrath). And she also makes appearances in various movies and guest-starring in quite a few TV shows (most of which are local Canadian shows). I agree with you though, she isn't on Whose Line that much anymore. Right now, they seem to be wearing out Brad Sherwood.