Would you care for a Sesame Street PEZ review?

Drtooth

Reaction score
If I can get them before the end of the year, would you want me to write a review on the Sesame Street Pez dispensers?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I don't collect Pez; but hey, go for it! I might get them anyway, just for the fact that they're SS :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drtooth,

Sure, you can submit one if you would like. The more detailed the better.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's going to be a while before they hit stores in the US, of course. I heard they have some in Canada, and scattered around in Europe, but they only have the main four. I could try to get them, but I'd need Zoe and Elmo for a full review.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just picked up Cookie and Ernie this weekend... apparently they are out in my state now...

Once I get the entire setm, I'll work on writing up a review.... at the earlist, after spring break!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've got the whole set, and because I have a large test tonight, I'll start working on it in the morning tomorrow! If you want I can send you rough drafts and see what parts you like.

countfanatic

Reaction score
I bought my best friend Rachel a Cookie monster Pez dispenser. Cookie Monster is her FAVORITE character just as mine is the Count. In the mall in Temecula, ca they have a mrs. Field's cookie shop and they were selling Sesame Street Sippers, but were only available with Cookie Monster and Elmo. Well, Me loving the Count I only bought my friend Cookie monster. They also had Cute tins filled with cookies. I remember one of them being a school bus. Cute. I can't wait for the count to be a action figure! It will suck cause I won't be able to open the package.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry I've been late with it, busy you know. I'm actually working on it right now, and I'll see if I can (Frog willing) get it to you by Wed. afternoon!