Would you like a sequel to KSY?

King Prawn

Reaction score
I was just watching the on the set interview with Kermit on the Kermit's Swamp Years DVD and he says something like "Maybe will get to tell you those stories another time" and that got me wondering would another Kermit's Swamp Years be a good choice or something you'd like.

In my opinion No, i hated the first one and one is enough and besides with the Muppet Babies push there starting with do we really want something more for people to relate the Muppets as being childish?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I second that NO! I'd rather see a Joe the Armadillo movie, however. :wink:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Joe was cool, i didn't like his look much but I wouldn't mind him joining the Muppet crew

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I agree with you guys.
No to 2nd Kermit's swamp years. And a big YES to more JOE.

Why not make a movie called Joe The Armadillo's Swamp Years. That are directed by Joe The Armadillo. Screenplay by Joe The Armadillo. Edited by Joe The Armadillo and so on

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i don't think we'll be seeing any more Swamp Years - wasn't exactly the brightest idea that one. I've had dental surgery that was less painful than that.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Um... I didn't really... like Joe.

:embarrassed:

Stop throwing things!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Chucks a penguin :zany: (sorry Luke, had to throw something :wink: )

matleo

Reaction score
I liked the first 1/3 of KSY. the they got to the pet store and it became ok, but not great...then they got to the high school and the film went so unbelievably downhill it was painful...painful I say. I have never watched the Muppets and HURT SOOOO BAD...wel, maybe MFS, but oh the huhmanity!!!!!!! They needed to iron out the writing for their adult characters 9the assistant was too stupid to be likeable and they never figured out if the pet shop owner was good guy or a bad guy) and they needed to shorten it by about 15 minutes and 3 "I beiev in you" moments. And what was with that corny chase scene through the scho...awful "Scooby-doo" if you ask me.

On second thought, I WOULD like to see a KSY2. Kermit, I know you made a lousy movie this time and it was so bad that many of us wanted to claw our eyes and I'm sure you regret it, but I know you have a great film deep down inside you if you just look inside yourself. I still believe in you Kermit and you should too! :wink:

--Matt

Ps. please excuse me. I'm going to go and vomit now!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Four words. Let the frogs go, let the frogs go, let the frogs go.

I don't know why that annoyed me so much. But the overall movie, was eeeeeh, ok.