• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beebers

Reaction score
That's what free elections are all about lol! It may end up Zoot and Muley in a run-off.

:big_grin: :smile: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
That would finally give us something worth feeling patriotic about!

Beebers

Reaction score
We could always have Zoot AND Muley - whomever wins can always put the other in his Cabinet. Tool cabinet, cleaning supplies cabinet . . . Zoot likes musical instrument cabinets . . .

:cool: :big_grin: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
We could always have Zoot AND Muley - whomever wins can always put the other in his Cabinet. Tool cabinet, cleaning supplies cabinet . . . Zoot likes musical instrument cabinets . . .

:cool: :big_grin: :cool:
Puppets of the world unite!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
intense thread. I'm a democrat, but, being Canadian, am not voting in the US. If I was, I'd vote Kerry. I base my decision mainly on the "Daily Show" and Michael Moore documentaries :wink:. Oh, and more seriously on the fact that I am all for gay rights, I am pro-choice, pro-environment, anti-war and I feel that Bush sets a dangerous precedent in his shameless disregard for U.N. policies and need to stick his (country's) nose where it doesn't belong.

As a representative of "the rest of the world" (as your media at least seems to have those two categories - USA and TROTW), I feel a little threatened and a little insulted with the United States policies of throwing their weight around where they are not invited. And before people get up in arms, I am a dual-citizen of the USA and Canada, so I think I have at least some right to make a judgement. I have lived in Canada since 1987, but was in the USA for 7 years before that, and have several family members that live there.

anyway, just adding my $0.02

Whatever

Reaction score
Stryder Wolfe said:
intense thread. I'm a democrat, but, being Canadian, am not voting in the US. If I was, I'd vote Kerry. I base my decision mainly on the "Daily Show" and Michael Moore documentaries :wink:. Oh, and more seriously on the fact that I am all for gay rights, I am pro-choice, pro-environment, anti-war and I feel that Bush sets a dangerous precedent in his shameless disregard for U.N. policies and need to stick his (country's) nose where it doesn't belong.

As a representative of "the rest of the world" (as your media at least seems to have those two categories - USA and TROTW), I feel a little threatened and a little insulted with the United States policies of throwing their weight around where they are not invited.
I absolutely agree, and I'm an American. People don't realize that Bush is ruining America's relations with other countries. Germans hate Bush.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I absolutely agree, and I'm an American. People don't realize that Bush is ruining America's relations with other countries. Germans hate Bush.
I agree as well. It does set a very dangerous precedent to act like we are the saviors of the world. That condescending attitude is one of many reasons that I think other countries dislike us.