• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Everything are goverment does is weaved with Religion. It's on our money in our pledge we open our congress and senate with prayer. We don't need to be like the Rest of the world. Sepretist this whle week i minority the godlessness ones have spewed their non sense and fear of the almighty

People mess up but it is god's forgiveness that shines thru to try to lead them to be better

Off topic

But, God is involved in every aspect of this contry and the freedom that people have it is not forced but it is a presance every day in every document every law Bush won because he stands for something a belief a faith he bettered himself and the people around him are good WILLY Clinton commeted adultry thats a sin he has to face him own demons everyday but we forgave him for his SIN

Lastly, You can find a point anywhere to prove youur point but shut up about the Slavery issue it was 2000 + years ago and it never says that it is approved to sell your daughter

GOD BLESS

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i forgot............... NOBODY IN THIER RIGHT MIND WORSHOPS KERMIT, MICKEY or ANOTHER CHARACTER AS GOD, THEIR SAVIOR, THE MESSIAH

Thijs

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Everything are goverment does is weaved with Religion. It's on our money in our pledge we open our congress and senate with prayer. We don't need to be like the Rest of the world. Sepretist this whle week i minority the godlessness ones have spewed their non sense and fear of the almighty

People mess up but it is god's forgiveness that shines thru to try to lead them to be better

Off topic

But, God is involved in every aspect of this contry and the freedom that people have it is not forced but it is a presance every day in every document every law Bush won because he stands for something a belief a faith he bettered himself and the people around him are good WILLY Clinton commeted adultry thats a sin he has to face him own demons everyday but we forgave him for his SIN

Lastly, You can find a point anywhere to prove youur point but shut up about the Slavery issue it was 2000 + years ago and it never says that it is approved to sell your daughter

GOD BLESS
Hey, there is a button on your keyboard, which is called 'point'. .... See, it's easy ...... Everybody can do it .....

T

timrikthegorf

Kimp the Shrimp said:
i forgot............... NOBODY IN THIER RIGHT MIND WORSHOPS KERMIT, MICKEY or ANOTHER CHARACTER AS GOD, THEIR SAVIOR, THE MESSIAH
They are idols though. And even if you don't want to accep that point, you can accept the fact the freedom of religion encourages and supports worshipping "false idols" or untrue Gods.

Now you said God is on our money. Well the only reason he is on the money is because during the civil war the people felt they needed SOMETHING that would serve as a symbol of unity during a time of division in the country. So, they chose God. Now it doesn't say WHAT God mind you. It simpolky says God. It could be the christian God, the Jewish God, the Islamic God (oddly enough these are all suppose to be the same God). It could also be the Hindu God. It's not religion specific. It also wasn't enacted by the founding fathers who you claim based the country on religion.

God was ut into the pledge during the 50's. Again the country felt they needed something that would make them better then those "evil" communists. It was felt that God would serve as that something. Again, not the founding fathers who decided that.

As for opening senate with prayer, I'll have to look into that. I didn't know it, but if I remember I'll find out wen that was enacted. If it was not enacted by the founding fathers, your opinion that the country was founded on religion is still invalid.

About the slavery thing, it does say that you can do it. That would have to mean it is ok to do so. Are you questioning God? You see, the Bible HAS to be 100% true. Otherwise everything comes into question. So, you have a choice, You can either follow everything in the Bible, or you can question everything in the Bible.

christyb

Reaction score
You know what. I'm not even getting into this. It seems way to complicated.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I'm Not Going To Discuss The Bible On a Muppets Site With A Perosn That is Just Trying To Dispell GOD You Believe What You Want If It Get You Thru The Day And I'll Do The Same I Deal With Too Many Authiest On The Radio To Deal With It Here. I Will Discuss any other Topic other then the Bible

christyb

Reaction score
I voted. But I think I'm gonna go back and read this thread some. I'd like to see how ya'll went from Politics, to the Bible, to Muppets.

P.S. Touche Kimp. (Wait I wasn't even arguing.)