Would you...?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I've been bored out of my mind lately with a lack of things to do. So, I was thinking of making a new forum, kinda cause I was stupid, lost the link to my TNBC one and Stevie (a_Mickey_Muppet) hasnt replied to my pm. So, which of the following would you join? (note they are not made, just ideas. Whichever gets the biggest vote is the one I will make)

A Tim Burton forum :halo:
A Movie Forum
A TV forum
A Video Game forum
Any combination of the last 3 forum
A Mythbusters forum?
A supernatural forum (not the tv show...like, a forum for all us people who like or believe in the supernatural)

Other? Suggest?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
We could do a movie forum. Lots of people (including myself) post random threads about movies, new or old. It would be nice to have them all in one place. Maybe a "what's the last movie you saw?" thread.

How about a book thread? We could talk about anything literary, including comics.

Supernatural (or urban legends) could be fun, too.

Kiki

Reaction score
Out of the following, I think a movie would be a smashing idea, cause you could have catagories for different genres and stuff. But as Winslow said, a book forum would be perty cool, too. :big_grin: Supernatural is also a good option, too. But movies and books may be more popular. Anyways, whatever it turns out to be- I'll join! :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I can always make more than one :wink:

EDIT: Currently making movie one. Will be "released" soon, lol. It is MCMMF, which stands for Muppet Centrals Movie Maniac's Forum, since chances are only people from MC will join it

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, a "Version 1", you could say, is done. I know, the colors are kinda gross, but I'll do something about that...later. I'm going to sleep now

Clickies for Movie Forum

Thinking of making it a 3-in-one thing...for movies, tv, games, Books? wait...thats 4. Oh well, my brains a bit fried right now