Wouldn't this be an awesome idea?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! For those of you who have gone to Sears lately, you've probably seen the shirt, I'm about to attach a link to (whether it's this Marvel one, or the Star Wars one).

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_043K1300000P

So, here's the deal: last month when my mom saw the Star Wars one, she suggested that I should write to SW (or whoever else would be a good a choice) and ask if they could make a shirt like that, only with every SS character that can fit onto the shirt (I would also send them the same link I posted in this thread, so they'll know what I'm talking about and maybe get the general idea). Wouldn't that be a great shirt or what?!

Now, this where all of you fellow MC users come in (OK, maybe everyone who reads this thread). I need your help/ideas/opinions about how SW should go about making a shirt like that. Should the characters be illustrated or photographed? Should any of the humans be included? What color should the shirt be? But more importantly: which retail store(s) should carry it?

If any of you guys out there could reply to this thread, and answer my questions, that would be greatly appreciated. That way, it will be easier for me to explain to SW, the best I can about what the shirt should look like.

Thank you in advance!