1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

wtb: Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree tape or dvd

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by NexPhr3ak0r, Nov 18, 2007.

1. NexPhr3ak0r New Member

So I had a copy of Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree I had taped off tv years ago and was trying to transfer it over to my computer so I had a digital copy of it but stupid me accidentally hit the wrong button on my vcr so now my copy has a 15 second blank gap in my tape. This is my all time favorite christmas special. So if anyone has a good vhs dub of this or a a computer transfer already please contact me.
  2. Jessicamike New Member

I am also looking for a copy of Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree in any video format. Have you found a copy yet?:confused:
  3. MrTheFrog Member

Hi NexPhr3ak0r and Jessicamike,
    I have a copy of it. E-mail me at MrTheFrog@aol.com and perhaps we can arrange a trade.
    -Artie