1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wumplings OOAK plush line

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RubberDucky, Apr 29, 2008.

1. RubberDucky New Member

Hello all!
    Its been quite a while since I've been in the forums --work kind of took over my life for a while!
    However, during the past few months I had quite a bit of spare time due to this winter's WGA strike interrupting production at my animation job. I took the time off to develop my own line of one of a kind plushes/ soft sculpture critters called "Wumplings".
    I figured there would be no better audience for them than the members of this forum; experts in twisted critters and fun with faux fur!:p
    If you're curious what a Wumpling is, feel free to check out my gallery/ shop
    www.justatoilet.com/wumplings

I'm also on Etsy but post considerably fewer creatures at once
    www.animateash.etsy.com

I'd love to hear your input and reactions!
    Ashley J.
    www.justatoilet.com
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

Very nice! There like hideous looking Pokemon! Do you have a patent for them?
  3. RubberDucky New Member

Yes, I'm in the process of trademarking everything and all that other not fun business stuff.
  4. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, It's all about the creative process and then the business stuff, LOL!:p