WW Dr. Teeth and VC Beaker

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Hey. I've been lurking around here for a while but this is my first post. :smile:

So I am DYING to get my hands on an exclusive Dr. Teeth, but so far no luck. I just don't have the $$ to dish out $75 for an action figure, even if it is an action figure. So my question is, anyone know any other place that has one for sale? Or if anyone has one to sell, I'll gladly pay you $50 plus S&H without going through eBay and all that junk.

Also, if anyone will have an extra Vanishing Cream Beaker, I'll pay you $30 plus S&H. (Maybe even $50 maximum if you are greedy.)

So what's the likelyhood of this whole membership club thing happening?

And are the Kermit in the tux action figs that are for sale on WizardWorld.com still in the box and everything? And are they the legit exclusive figures? And is it ok ordering from them? (Has anyone ordered with them before and do u have any praise or complaints?) Just wondered.

Well any info anyone has for me or anything would be great. Have a good day.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by DigitalBohemian
...And are the Kermit in the tux action figs that are for sale on WizardWorld.com still in the box and everything? And are they the legit exclusive figures? And is it ok ordering from them? (Has anyone ordered with them before and do u have any praise or complaints?) Just wondered.

Well any info anyone has for me or anything would be great. Have a good day.
I ordered a Wizard World Dot Com Kermit on the first day, and have yet to see anything! They claimed they would not charge my Visa until it shipped. They charged me within 48 hours of my ordering it. They will not answer my emails, so I will have to go to the bank on Monday and dispute the charges (The time limit for me doing this is almost up).
So the short answer is I have no idea if they are any good or not, since they won't give me mine!

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Darn them. Well thanx for letting me know about them. I think I'll just have to hold my horses and try not to pee my pants and get him at Toys R Us if he ever gets there, or order him at TRU.com on the first of the month.

kane31666

Reaction score
A word of advice, never order from wizardworld. If you're familiar with the PinPalBurns and PinPalMoe fiascos then you'd know why. And besides TRU seems to have plenty of them.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
A word of advice, never order from wizardworld. If you're familiar with the PinPalBurns and PinPalMoe fiascos then you'd know why. And besides TRU seems to have plenty of them.
I ordered Pin Pal Burns, and got it without issue. I wasn't sure if the TRU Kerimit would be the same or not, since they have different names.
Has anyone noticed that the ToysRus website still lists the MOC Kermit as coming soon?

kane31666

Reaction score
I mentioned PPB more or less because of the controversy with Toywiz and the two brothers. It's a long story.

wolvoks

Reaction score
Strangely, I had no problem getting any of the exclusive Simpsons figures. But, from what I've heard about other people having a lot of problems, I suggest not ordering anything from Wizardworld.(unless its a subscription)

wolvoks

Reaction score
I've heard from some people that they've received their tuxedo Kermit from Toyfare. It shouldn't be too long now...