Yahoo!'s CRAPPY new look!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yahoo!'s gotta a crappy new look! It's horrible! Not nearly and nice and neatly organized as their previous look, and it's harder on the eyes as well! I spent 5 minutes just trying to find the mail and groups button!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
this makes me happy I use aol. Everything is nice and organized :smile: Not trying to brag or anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
this makes me happy I use aol. Everything is nice and organized :smile: Not trying to brag or anything
AOL's soooooooo slow!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
AOL's soooooooo slow!
Yeah, the WEBSITE is slow. I hate it, but the actual internet server is fast, depending what version you have. Netzero is slow as heck! But maybe it was my grandmothers computer that was slow...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No one I have met has liked aol. But I have no choice cause thats what my mom has! So, if you wanna pick a fight with a person just becuase they use a server you dont like, then thats pretty low

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I guess Yahoo decided to permenantly keep their sucky new look.:boo: :boo: :boo:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
What I have come to the conclusion is that everything that's free is getting crappier and crappier to get everyone to pay for it. I guess that's ok if you think it's a good idea to give your bank info to any Joe on the net. :boo: