Yeah, Another movie version of Annie in the works.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Really? Seriously?

How will I respond to that, you ask?

How's this? I always freaking hated that stupid musical and the crappy, passive aggressively libertarian comic strip that was based off of. I don't care who remakes it, what they do to it or whatever... it's going to suck as it always has.

Besides... there are 2 Superior musicals based on the same comic strip that sadly get left out in the cold. And why no Garfield stage show yet?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
But Will Smith is producing it! And he did so good with Seven Pounds and ajhhsjkhakd

Seriously, it's as if he and the studios he's working with want to take as little chances as possible with his projects.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what the gold thing about Will Smith producing the remake is? The fact they're doing it with an African American cast is sure to bring out the racism in the "I'm not a racist" people. They already flipped a turd when Jamie Foxx was cast as Electro in Amazing Spider-Man 2. It's going to be non-stop hilarity when they whine about how the Smiths' daughter is going to play lily white ginger Annie.

Still... there are just sooooooooooo many better musicals out there screaming to be a movie. Even ones that have been done before. Someone should produce one of them instead of this sappy, manipulative drivel.