Year of sketches

dietrich

Reaction score
I recently checked out Joggy's website and saw that he has vidcaps of sketches I never knew existed. To update my Sketch Database, can anyone give me the year and proper name of these sketches?

1. ZZZZ..-Herry's sound asleep...

2. Two Monsters-The pink guy asks Grover and Herry the difference between 'here' and 'there'. When he's convinced that he finally left 'here' to be 'there', the purple monster finds him: "What are you doing HERE

3. Cookie Monster as a girl??- In this "near and far" clip a very girlish Cookie Monster tries to flirt with the green pointy headed guy

4. Kernit and Grover: Snowman

5. Ready to play ball?-Trainer Ernie has four caps for his three team buddies. Which cap does not belong...?

Thanks

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
dietrich said:
I recently checked out Joggy's website and saw that he has vidcaps of sketches I never knew existed. To update my Sketch Database, can anyone give me the year and proper name of these sketches?

1. ZZZZ..-Herry's sound asleep...

2. Two Monsters-The pink guy asks Grover and Herry the difference between 'here' and 'there'. When he's convinced that he finally left 'here' to be 'there', the purple monster finds him: "What are you doing HERE

3. Cookie Monster as a girl??- In this "near and far" clip a very girlish Cookie Monster tries to flirt with the green pointy headed guy

4. Kernit and Grover: Snowman

5. Ready to play ball?-Trainer Ernie has four caps for his three team buddies. Which cap does not belong...?

Thanks

1. 1971

2. 1974

3. 1972

4. 1971

5. 1971

Ziffel

Reaction score
Wow I usually know almost all of them from the early 70's, but #'s 3 and 4 aren't coming to me. Maybe if someone who recalls them gives some details they might, though. Even #5 I am blurry on a lot of details but pretty sure I saw it.