Yesterday

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
...is the title of one of the most fabulous but still rather depressing Beatles songs. It is also the title of my new thread...

Have you ever wondered what your fellow members got up to yesterday? Well...at last they can tell you. With this fabulous new "What I did yesterday" thread. Where you can say just what happened "Yesterday". So...what did we all do yesterday?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I shall start

OK, so yesterday I had an audition actually. It was for some concert at a theatre in Newcastle. And I sang Your Song by Elton John. And I got a call later in the day saying I'd got in. And then I helped my mam with grocery shopping. And then I went home and went on MSN and chatted to some people. And then I stayed up until obscenely early hours reading. And that was my yesterday

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Well, my yesterday was pretty uneventful. Didn't go to church even though it was Sunday. I watched what I could of the "Scariest Places on Earth" marathon on ABC Family. I also had to clean the cats' litterboxes, because those things stank to high heaven (although that's mainly only the fault of ONE cat).

-Kim

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to church and then to lunch with my fiance and his parents. We might be buying his great aunt's house, so we went and looked at that and then I came home, went to Target with my mom then came home again and watched t.v. all day. Kind of an eventful day actually.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I had a rather fabulous yesterday. On the morning I had to go to Fiddler On The Roof rehearsals, even though it's supposedly my half term. After that I gave Lucy a ring and we went into town. We went to Starbuck's and stayed in there for several hours and just talked about everything. Then we decided we'd go back to hers to do some songwriting for our "band". We went to Poundland for some paper and I asked the cashier where she got her necklace...and she gave me it! *gasp*

Then I was at Lucy's until about 9, which was also fun. We wrote a couple of songs too, which was also good. And on the way home...the new Madonna song was on the radio. However, the radio edit is shorter than the one on her website which is quite irritating. :rolleyes:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Let's see, yesterday I worked all day, isn't that exciting? Well, then after work I had rehearsal for a contemporary singing group that my church has. Then I went home and watched the hysterical new show "How I Met Your Mother" and then watched "I Love the 80's 3D" on VH1. Not a horribly exciting day, but that's my life!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Let's see, yesterday I worked all day, isn't that exciting? Well, then after work I had rehearsal for a contemporary singing group that my church has. Then I went home and watched the hysterical new show "How I Met Your Mother" and then watched "I Love the 80's 3D" on VH1. Not a horribly exciting day, but that's my life!
Not really into '80s music myself. Unless we're talking Classic Madonna. 'Cos then I monstrously hideously am to the point of explosion. :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Boring day yesterday,spent the majority of it online,read a chapter of LS 12,did a load of laundry.Watched videos all day long.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I spent all of yesterday in the house, resting after Fiddler On The Roof!