Yet ANOTHER announcement...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Snowthy for the e-mail lesson 4 in American slang.
I have now read T*K*O EPS 1-4 and now I understand what Mrs.Pepper meant when she said that Floyd was her husband :smile:

I say kudos to you all from the bottom of my heart and I'm positive there'll be lots more yummy kudos for your sweet tooths when I read the rest of the series :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't worry Marty, the series gets a bit more consistant by season 2. (As any series, everything in the first season was experimental)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've just read the two-parter in season 1. Funny stuff. I loved your evil twin as the villian Snowthy. :wink:

I'll finish reading it a little at a time and I'll soon be up to season 2 and see what the consistency is like.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've had a bit of a break but I've read as far as the second last episode of season 1. It's really funny.:big_grin:

Mrs.Pepper I love your series and your team have done a good job of putting it together. I eagerly look forward to reading season 2:excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Mrs.Pepper I love your series and your team have done a good job of putting it together. I eagerly look forward to reading season 2:excited:
Wow, it's about time someone gave MrsPepper her recognition she deserves. I can't believe some people still think I'm in charge of the entire show!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks D'Snowth! I appreciate that. I even update the website and stuff! **is proud**

Speaking of that, starting next monday I'll have an opportunity to do so. I'll talk about the Crash of Season 3 and the subsequent rewrites, and update the new episodes for this season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Thanks D'Snowth! I appreciate that. I even update the website and stuff! **is proud**

Speaking of that, starting next monday I'll have an opportunity to do so. I'll talk about the Crash of Season 3 and the subsequent rewrites, and update the new episodes for this season.
*Heads over to the site right now*

No prob, BTW!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've finally looked at some more my friends.
I've read the Pilot, the Complete first season and the first three episodes of the second season. Funny stuff.
I'll get through them all soon:excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Season 2 is arguably my favorite season of the show so far, cuz after experimenting with season 1, we pretty much knew what we were doing with the characters, plots, life at T*K*O, etc by the time season 2 went into production.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've finally finished season two though I must admit the last few episodes I just skimmed my eyes over but one day I'll read them again more adequately.
I just wanted to finish them off quickly for the time being. I definitely liked the series Snowthy and Mrs.Pepper :smile:

Now I can look at the new episodes on the forum at my leisure and comment. Terrific :big_grin: