Yet another Vacation Fozzie question

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
What episode was Vacation Fozzie seen in?
Was he wearing the red shirt or the blue shirt?

This will help me decide which of the two exclusives I want. I'm not supporting the variants, personally. I want my collection to be as true to originals as possible!

Someone let me know when you get the chance. Thanks!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I dont think he was dressed like that in TMS but I know in MFS he was wearing something like that at Gonzo's party for his alien friends. :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly where the idea came from but i keep thinking it's from the Muppets.com web page with fozzie's jornal and photo's of his trips all over the USA.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The hat is from the Harry Bellafonte episode, the rest is just made up. We thought it fit some of the stuff like Zack mentioned on the web and it seemed to fit his character. It is not from a specific episode or film per se.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
The hat is from the Harry Bellafonte episode, the rest is just made up. We thought it fit some of the stuff like Zack mentioned on the web and it seemed to fit his character. It is not from a specific episode or film per se.
It kinda matches his mom in MFC when she's going to Malibu! LOL!

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
The vacation Fozzie seems to fit his character. I kinda like the idea of unique accessories for the characters, just as long as it doesn't get out of hand like Jungle Commando Gonzo or Samurai Piggy (although chopping action on Piggy would be fun).... :wink:

dwmckim

Reaction score
They're all boxed up in storage for me to look at now but weren't there some photos of Fozzie in similar type clothes in Muppet Magazine - i seem to remember this look being developed for Fozzie before MFS or muppets.com - maybe even in an annual?

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by dwmckim
They're all boxed up in storage for me to look at now but weren't there some photos of Fozzie in similar type clothes in Muppet Magazine
I know Fozzie was in a Hawaiian shirt for his Weird Al interview.

See? It all goes back to Weird Al.