You are a long-time MC member if...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Um... Shouldn't this be in Games instead? Maybe Kev will move it there...
What like the Weekly Survey? It's hard to remember to check the games forum.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, to each his own. I thaught of games too, (I go there at least as often as anywhere else), but this is fine too. It's inevitably up to Kevin though.
Wow Count, until you noticed it, I didn't know I had been ziffled, and even then I had to look twice for it.

Aaron

Reaction score
21. You remember a time when fan fics were few and far between(and you remember who i am)

BEAR

Reaction score
22. You knew when Phillip and Cindy Chapman weren't married. (this one does not apply to me but it's amazing that they met because of Muppet Central!)
23. You remember when Palisades Toys was a major topic of discussion. (It is sadly no longer)
24. As a fan-fic reader, you remember the debut of Zany the Cue Card Penguin! (a recurring character around Muppet Central.)

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I remeber most of those. I remeber the originial MCD thread. and I remeber when the fan fics page had no rules. I remeber tuttermouse but I didn't know him and kimp were the same person. And oh yes the Announcer I remeber him well good riddens. lol
I remeber when there wasn't amessage board at all, but I wasn't a member then.
Speaking of MCD I don't remeber if it was the first semster or the second but I remeber someome feeding Sprocket Coffee Beans and he was running around and around on his leash. For soem reason that always stuck in my head.

BEAR

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
And oh yes the Announcer I remeber him well good riddens. lol

What do you mean by that?

Beauregard

Reaction score
25. You remember when Fozzie Bear was FOZZ3 B3AR (ish)
26. You remember when MopFam started
27. You remember when the term Spoovey first came into existence
28. You remember the Golden Girls War

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
29. You remember when Beau interpritted his posts
30. You remember when MC games were tests of guile and logic
31. You look back at "Unscramble the Muppet" and can't solve your own puzzles...
32. But you can still recognise every possible rearrangment of "Angus McGonnacle the Gargling Argyle Gargole"...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
33. You look back at posts from last year and consider them old, before realixing that you were a member then too, and you actually do know the people posting.