You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that in any old TV show/commercial/movie the guy narrating it always sounds the same in every single one? Like, I guess that was the voice of the quintessential American male. :confused:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Side effects may include:

The urge to become a republican
Forever wishing your waifu was real
Thinking Little Jerry and the Monotones will someday make a comeback appearance again
Praying Kermit and Miss Piggy would finally become a couple
Believing you are Batman
Having the urge to eat at McDonald's
Becoming obsessed with the color orange
And pointing out the obvious
May also cause simultaneous constipation and diarrhea.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
@LittleJerry92's comments of yesterday got me to thinking and it's just now occured to me that it seems as though Jeanette-type girls are actually kind of taking over the world! O.O

Or, more specifically, it seems like girls with brown hair (in varying shades, mind you) and ridiculously huge glasses are almost a dime a dozen now -- some of the places where I frequently shop or visit or what have you seem to almost always have at least two or more such girls on staff. And depending on the location, a lot of them also seem to be hipsters/neo-hippies (something Jeanette has actually somewhat become to be on the new show).

On a similar token, it kind of makes me wonder though: I know I keep harping about how I wish skinny jeans would stop being a thing, but I also wonder how much long big Buddy Holly-esque glasses and oversized flannel shirts with rolled up sleeves are gonna be trendy.
Once upon a time those Buddy Holly frames were quintessential Nerd-o-rama. Never thought they would be hip.
I always gravitated to rimless games, or "granny glasses"-check out any picture of Roger McGuinn from the 1965 Byrd's.
For years I had round John Lennon frames too. And on more than one occasion, turned people's heads thinking I was a Beatle incarnate.
Sixty pounds ago, I used to fit into skinny jeans, but time takes its toll on everybody.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever notice how local pizzerias seem to be family owned? And often by italian/Greek families.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think you need to lay off whatever "stuff" you've been on. :stick_out_tongue: