You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some people say they refuse to get into a hot tub, because they don't want to sit in a pool of other people's germs and bacteria . . . so, how is that any different from being in a swimming pool full of hundreds of other people? Many of whom pee in the pool?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That is an interesting point.

Maybe some just don't like hot water and use that as a cover up. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, I don't like hot water, but I like to sit in a hot tub for a good ten minutes or so, then immediately jump straight into the pool afterwards - the change in water temperature makes it seem like you're jumping into a frozen lake.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I used to like doing that, not so much anymore.

For me, the hot tub is what I like to use as the very last thing before I take off - indoor pools aren't even that cold when you first step in.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, what's up with Will Smith trying to become a big YouTube celebrity now? Is his movie career starting to tank, or is it because less people go to movies anymore and he's trying to reach out to a different demographic? Either way, it seems like an odd move, considering he's been one of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood since the 90s.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever notice how almost every rapper has a "legal issues" section on their Wikipedia page?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever notice how when you quote someone you don't like, you seem to do a very mocking, dopey voice?

Like when I did my silly Randy Newman voice when quoting stuff from Censored? :stick_out_tongue:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I noticed that a lot of kids cartoons tend to start off with fluid animation, but after a while end up resorting to cheaper flash in their last seasons. A few examples include Batman:The Animated Series and Fairly Odd Parents. It seems especially noticeable and frequent in a lot of PBS Kids shows;Arthur, Cyberchase, Curious George, and Caillou being pretty obvious examples.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Flash is becoming an industry standard now. I can still remember when it wasn't, it was just a program for web-based animation like Homestar Runner, and the like.