1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You gotta see this

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Krazedmuppet, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/?v=O2KNFb9KLbo

I have never seen this one before, shes so cute.

'I didn't learn this one on Sesame Street!'
    'Oh, well, uh, you keep watchin' it, maybe you'll learn...'
  2. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Awww. That's sweet. Thanks for findin that for us. :D
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Its not loading for me. Can someone briefly summerize it for me?

Why was I cursed with such a pathetic dial up conetion? We have a laptop which makes this even more embarasing...
  4. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Well Kermit's sitting there with this little girl, and he's trying to get the alphabet out of her, and she doesn't seem interested, and he goes A...B... and she says E! or W! and then he finally gets her to remember ABCD, and then she suddenly breaks out into the whole alphabet song, until Q, in which she needs some more coaching. And then after, he gets her to count to ten, but she keeps skipping numbers on her fingers, but Kermit's very patient. That's about it. At least what I can remember.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Awww, how nice :D
  6. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Is this the same kid who insisted on substituting "Cookie Monster" for some of the letter names, by any chance?
  7. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I don't believe so, I remember that girl looked different, but don't go by what I say because my memory is very fuzzy and tends to switch on me. :eek:
  8. doctort13

doctort13 Member

I'd like to find the Grover and John John clip. Has anyone seen this floating about the www?
  9. zns

zns Active Member

Well the description of it is true. Tracy does need to brush up on her ABC's. But still, it's a very cute clip. It really shows how great Jim Henson was working with kids, seeing as how he had five of his own.
  10. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

For some reason, every video on YouTube is coming up unavailable now. More technical difficulties, or Sesame Workshop protesting "cease and desist"? (I'd try some personal, public-domain stuff just to make sure.)
  11. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

No, this is not the cookie monster girl, her name was Jordan.

and you forgot the part, when she comes to the q part, and forgets she says "I didnt learn that one on sesame street!" Kermit tells her "well keep watching and you will"
  12. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I doubt Sesame Workshop would take these clips off. They're publicly funded and having these clips on the Internet can give kids something different to watch if Sesame Street isn't on.
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I went to the site, ans they tell me that "the clip you have requested is no longer available", bummer! :p
  14. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I don't know. They probably did take off the Bert and Ernie thunderstorm sketch. I can't find it anywhere. It could be possible that when they update the site, they have to take some off to make room for others.