You gotta see this

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its not loading for me. Can someone briefly summerize it for me?

Why was I cursed with such a pathetic dial up conetion? We have a laptop which makes this even more embarasing...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Well Kermit's sitting there with this little girl, and he's trying to get the alphabet out of her, and she doesn't seem interested, and he goes A...B... and she says E! or W! and then he finally gets her to remember ABCD, and then she suddenly breaks out into the whole alphabet song, until Q, in which she needs some more coaching. And then after, he gets her to count to ten, but she keeps skipping numbers on her fingers, but Kermit's very patient. That's about it. At least what I can remember.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Is this the same kid who insisted on substituting "Cookie Monster" for some of the letter names, by any chance?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I don't believe so, I remember that girl looked different, but don't go by what I say because my memory is very fuzzy and tends to switch on me. :eek:

doctort13

Reaction score
I'd like to find the Grover and John John clip. Has anyone seen this floating about the www?

zns

Reaction score
Well the description of it is true. Tracy does need to brush up on her ABC's. But still, it's a very cute clip. It really shows how great Jim Henson was working with kids, seeing as how he had five of his own.

ISNorden

Reaction score
For some reason, every video on YouTube is coming up unavailable now. More technical difficulties, or Sesame Workshop protesting "cease and desist"? (I'd try some personal, public-domain stuff just to make sure.)