1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You have to CHECK this out!!!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ResidentLilly, Aug 13, 2002.

1. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Check out the new feature on our website on Muppets Series 2. Greg did a totally kickin' job on putting this together. It's really a lot of fun and showcases a lot of the cool stuff for Series 2!

www.palisadestoys.com
  2. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

3. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Wow, that VR feature where you can turn the figs around 360 degrees is cool. :D
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Cool stuff!
  5. fitz3641

fitz3641 New Member

Very nice....Floyd's bass is amazing
  6. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Cool pics! Those toys look great.

So does the website.

- Billy :cool:
  7. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

cool,and I love that you guys posted the story about the Muppet Lab carry on
  8. Smig

Smig New Member

Nice..But where's Animal?

Smig
  9. ResidentLilly

We are waiting until we get the final factory paint sample in. We used the pre-pro ones for the pictures so far but want to get the real deal fo the playset.
  10. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Ken, since that's the long mustache Floyd shown in the series two feature, I'm assuming that is also the version of the bass with the real strings that you said had to get scrapped?
  11. ronskimomo

ronskimomo New Member

Great work on the site. Now just a couple of more weeks until I can play with them.
  12. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Very nice--I saw a blurb in the current ToyFare that shows part of the Animal Cover for next month's issue....it's always nice to see something Muppety get that high of a profile, and hey, if it's Animal, that's even better! I assume the photo is of a prototype, not a factory produced figure? I love the individual strands of hair on his face and head--much better than any other Animal in my collection.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait....

Quinnnnnnnnn
  13. ResidentLilly

Gonzo
    Very nice--I saw a blurb in the current ToyFare that shows part of the Animal Cover for next month's issue....it's always nice to see something Muppety get that high of a profile, and hey, if it's Animal, that's even better! I assume the photo is of a prototype, not a factory produced figure?

Yes. It is the resin prototype.

Louis Kazagger
    Ken, since that's the long mustache Floyd shown in the series two feature, I'm assuming that is also the version of the bass with the real strings that you said had to get scrapped?

Yeah this is the pre-pro sample so it shows the non short moustache and the strings still on the guitar. Harry also has the wilder hair but Henson will probably not allow us to do it. We'll change out the pics as the stuff comes in.
  14. Shooter Johnson

Shooter Johnson New Member

Why wouldn't Henson allow you to do wilder hair?
  15. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Member

Yeah, that longer mustache was the only thing that was bugging me about Floyd. I'm happing we're getting a shorter one. So...when are they coming out? October? November? Arrgg, I cant wait!!
  16. matleo

matleo Active Member

Ack!!! I keep trying to access it and all I get is a red empty screen!

--Matt
  17. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I love the 360 view!!!
  18. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Series 2 looks good. I can't wait to go out and get more muppets.
  19. ResidentLilly

They feel it does not look good.
  20. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Me to. What is up with that?